Our Customer Service chat will be live on the Family Reunion website the following days and hours:
- Monday, Feb. 15, 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 16, 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 17, 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 18, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Please ensure to give the system around 30 minutes from the time of registration, for all the information to be transferred from our registration system to the digital platform. If you try to login after 30 minutes and are still having errors, please let us know and we can reset the password/pin code on the backend.
If you log into the MeetingPlay site, on the left hand side please click on ‘My Profile.’ This will bring up a few questions, one of which is ‘Preferred Video Caption Language.’ Press the drop down options and choose Spanish!
We are not offering refunds at this point, per the terms and conditions. Please note the sessions will be recorded and available for 60 days after the event ends.
Of course! Bulk orders are welcomed and encouraged. In fact, orders of 15 tickets or more receive an exclusive discount. Click through the FAQs to learn more.
Yes! You will be fully refunded for your Family Reunion ticket. Please note, your Family Reunion 2021 in-person ticket purchase will not go towards the Family Reunion 2021 digital event ticket. You must re-purchase a ticket for our digital event in order to attend. The digital ticket is only $109 with our early-bird pricing, so act fast!
If you purchased a Family Reunion in-person ticket after August 12, 2020:
You should have received an email on December 2, 2020 with a full refund for your purchase.
If you purchased a Family Reunion in-person ticket before August 12, 2020:
You should have received an email on December 2, 2020 letting you know a member of KWRI Events would be reaching out to you by phone to process your refund. Questions about this process? Email email@example.com.
This year we are offering a new way of learning at Family Reunion! Workshops are expert-led, hands-on 45-minute working sessions that allow you to work on your business in real time. Limited space is available, so these are first come, first served. Please do not sign up for a workshop unless you plan to attend it live. Please note, workshops are at no additional cost to you and they are not mandatory.
- Command Made Easy: Set Yourself Up for Success in Five Simple Steps
- Customize and Build SmartPlans to Stay Top of Mind
- Create Facebook Campaigns to Market Your Listings
- Experience a LIVE KW MAPS Coaching Conversation with a Mega Agent
If you are not registered, simply go through the registration process here and you will be prompted to sign up for a workshop after you enter your contact information. Please note, these are first come first served and may not be available at the time you register.
If you are already registered, go here to modify your registration. After you enter in your email address and reference number press continue. Confirm all your contact information is correct and press continue to see the list of workshops available. Select the workshop(s) that most interests you and continue to review your updated registration. Please note, these are first come first served and may not be available at the time you register.
Please do not sign up for a workshop unless you plan to attend it live as spaces are limited.
Nope! Workshops are a free optional add-on.
The Family Reunion 2021 process will work a little differently than Mega Camp 2020. Follow the steps below to make a bulk order, and remember, groups of 15 or more get a discount!
- Begin your registration by choosing your personal order category. (Note: you can mix and match categories within a bulk order.)
- General Admission
- Non-KW Guest
- MAPS Coaches
- Mastery Clients
- Complete your personal registration, and when asked, “Will you be registering any other attendees for this event?” click “Yes.”
- You will be brought back to the beginning of registration, where you will choose a category for the next registrant.
- Provide their name and contact information, and add their ticket to your cart.
- When asked, “Will you be registering any other attendees for this event?” click “Yes” and repeat the process until all of your registrations are complete.
- If you have 15 or more registrants in your order, you will automatically receive the FR Bundle Discount. (No coupon code is required.)
Things to keep in mind:
- A KW associate must be first in the transaction. They will see the registration information and total price for all attendees in the group. The remaining registrants will only see their info and price.
- You can only make (1) bulk order per email address, so make sure you have all of your registrants accounted for before checking out.
- If you need to make a second bulk order, you can only do so under a different KW email address.
- Each registrant must be signed up using a unique email address, however, there is an area to add a “CC” if you need to send proof of registration to multiple addresses.
Any KW associate who registers 15 attendees or more will receive an exclusive discount of $80 per ticket!
Follow the steps outlined in the “How do I set up a bulk order” question until you have at least 15 registrants in your cart. Your discount of $80/ticket will automatically be applied at checkout. No coupon code is necessary.
Most definitely! We would love for you to bring a guest or two (or 15) to FR this year. However, make sure you or another KW associate is the first to register. The first person on the registration list will be able to see the registration information and total price for all attendees in the group. The remaining registrants will only see their info and price.
Everyone in your order will receive a confirmation email and a unique login that allows them to set up their personal profile. The KW associate who placed the bulk order will also receive a receipt for the entire order.
(Note: each registrant must be signed up using a unique email address, however, there is an area to add a “CC” if you need to send proof of registration to multiple addresses.)
You bet, and even though their registration will cost $0, they can still help you reach that 15-attendee threshold for the FR Bundle Discount. And yes, we will be verifying each MAPS Coach and Mastery Client registration, so don’t sign an attendee up under that category unless that’s where they belong.
To transfer a registration, please click on this link. It will ask you to put in the reference number and email address associated with the registration you are trying to modify. Once you pass through this, you can edit any information you like to “transfer” this registration to someone else by simply changing the information from yours to theirs.
To modify a registration, please click on this link. It will ask you to put in the reference number and email address associated with the registration you are trying to modify. Once you pass through this, you can edit any information you like to modify or update this registration.
Yes! As always, our Mastery Clients and MAPS Coaches get a Family Reunion registration included in their membership. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thanks for your interest! Please fill out our advertising form at the below link and someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly! https://headquarters.kw.com/keller-cloud-innovator-program/application-advertise/
Please reach out to email@example.com and we’d be happy to assist!
We will have live agents starting Monday the 15th from 10am-4:30pm. Tuesday the 16th from 8am-6:30pm. Wednesday the 17th from 8am-6:30pm. Thursday the 18th from 8am-4:30pm